FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dark Age of Camelot mouselook issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ysuro

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am

Re: Dark Age of Camelot mouselook issue

I have gotten it to work. I was on Atlantis skin with new icons and it worked I could click everything. I switched to custom (bobs) and it stopped working. I switched back to Atlantis and it didn't work again. I re logged the account completly and put it back in Atlantis skin as I was able to click again.

So custom ui don't work and if you switch to a custom ui and back you have to relog to get it to work again.

Not sure if that will help at all though.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

That is an interesting workaround, maybe someone else can use that to get it to work for them for the moment.

Thanks everyone for all of the details. They made a fairly significant change to the way they use the mouse (as you've probably understood from the information here and elsewhere), I apologize that this hasn't already been solved on our end. I am working on it, hopefully I should have a fresh update for you all soon. :)
<<

Cryter

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Well part of my issue is the double clicking, and even in atlantis skin I cannot click on most things, NOR can I change UI at all. On options screen I can change everything other than the UI. I use Mojo, Isboxer, and Logitech software. Logitech seems to mess up every now and then and locks my screens when I use alt tab to swap clients I have to close it and reopen the logitech. Not sure if this has any bearing on the issues or not but thought I would let you know.

Cryter
<<

Cryter

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 pm

So a little more information it seems everything I do is doubled, like if I click the arrow on my hotbar like to go from 1 to 2 which is one click and I click it one time I go from 1 to 3. Same thing if I try to use the scroll wheel I roll one notch and it moves two positions.

Just hope that every little bit of information helps gets this resolved.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:09 pm

As of this post, Inner Space build 6169 should correct the new mouse issues as reported. This is the currently development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. If you had a version of 6169 prior to this post and it did not fix the issue where 1 click = 2, restart Inner Space to make sure you have the latest files.

Please let me know of any further issues. I also opened a DAOC text chat channel on our Discord server, I'll keep it up to date with any current info and we welcome any multiboxing discussion on the discord server! Here's a direct link to the new DAOC channel: https://discord.gg/aWCHt4F
<<

zombees

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:46 pm

EDIT: on pendragon test server the inner space build IS working. waiting for DAOC devs to put it on live servers and see how it works

ok so,.... when i first log on and at the character screen, the mouse is lined up and i can click... when i log on and click, the cursor is no where near where its actually clicking

for example... to click an item, i have to move the mouse cursor way left to click on the item, and the cursor isnt near it.
<<

Cryter

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 pm

the drift is extreme to the right side of the screen if you are in the top left corner the cursor is right on target. But agreed need to wait till the test server is pushed to live server to see if the new patches from DAoc and inner space work like they do currently on the test server. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Cryter
<<

zombees

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:19 am

macro teams are now fixed on daoc!!!!!

so far anyway

from the notes......
"Mouse cursor movement should once again be aligned after re-sizing the client's resolution."
<<

Skywier

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Click function has been restored.

However, mouse "drift" while panning is still in place. Very obvious what is happening. When you mousepan, even though the cursor position should be locked while you pan, when you stop panning, the mouse has been moving behind the scenes and reappears in a different position.

Everything else works. Moving, turning, clicking, etc. It's workable now, but still not as was before. Hope this info helps.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Skywier wrote:Click function has been restored.

However, mouse "drift" while panning is still in place. Very obvious what is happening. When you mousepan, even though the cursor position should be locked while you pan, when you stop panning, the mouse has been moving behind the scenes and reappears in a different position.

Everything else works. Moving, turning, clicking, etc. It's workable now, but still not as was before. Hope this info helps.

The fix for this was part of the Inner Space updates yesterday -- are you sure you have the latest Inner Space development build updates?
PreviousNext

Return to Other