FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FFXI PLEASE HELP ME

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Twentythree23

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 pm

FFXI PLEASE HELP ME

Hello! im really wondering about the use of ISBoxer with FFXI it seems like many people are using it , but for some reason iv tired countless times.. the problem i run into every time is it will only launch 1 game, even if you launch using windower it only launches 1 time... is there something im doing wrong any help at all on this? i would glady donate or pay someone to get this working for me... :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: FFXI PLEASE HELP ME

FFXI is a DirectX 8.1 game, and while ISBoxer does work with DirectX 8, there are sometimes issues with specific games that need digging into. That all said, the comment on the Supported Games list for FFXI is a questioning "Multi PC only?", which indicates to me that to multibox this one you may need to use 1 PC per game client. This list is going through a review/validation process currently, so it will probably be retested to confirm this at some point, but I suspect it probably holds true at this time.
<<

Sumeragy

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Re: FFXI PLEASE HELP ME

I didnt test it myself but for FFXI to run Multiple Clients you need Ashita or Windower. Use them as Launcher and you can start FFXI multiple times.

Edit: Tested it won´t work ....

Return to Other