FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dragon Nest Problems

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Yoshida

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Dragon Nest Problems

I have been running into some issues with isboxer. I cant run the game cause it needs to be run in admin mode. So launching the game through isboxer is not possible unless it forces the game to run in admin mode. so my question is can i add something to make it run in admin mode? or is there a way to setup the isboxer to broadcast after i manually run the games.

To add to this i am running windows 10 and a vmware player 12 also with windows 10. Only had the host computer try to run the game so i dont have any pastebin config.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Dragon Nest Problems

Inner Space (which is the platform which actually runs the game) runs in admin mode, and when an admin process spawns another process, that other process will inherit the security context of the parent, so it will also run in admin mode.

In other words, if you multibox with Inner Space/ISBoxer, then your game will be run in Admin, because that is the security context that Inner Space is running in. If this is not working for you, then something else is going on.
<<

Yoshida

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:05 am

I get an error code. XIGNCODE Initializing Failed!! Error Code : E0010001. Looked everywhere online for it but came up with nothing. I believe the code is due to not running on admin mode cause when you run the game itself i will ask to run in admin mode but when i run the profile it only asks to run innerspace in admin mode. Can't really think of anything else to do.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 am

XIGNCODE is an anti-cheat system that unfortunately prevents Inner Space from working with the game.
<<

Yoshida

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 am

Well Poop. I need a program like yours to work on dragon nest. Any suggestions? I have tried HKN and it works for Moving my character around but my host is the only one that can move the camera.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:18 am

lax wrote:XIGNCODE is an anti-cheat system that unfortunately prevents Inner Space from working with the game.
I guess that is why it is on the Supported Game list as a No with XiGNCODE as the reason. I suppose I could have looked there earlier. I even think I added that one the last time it was queried.

Return to Other