FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DAOC - Mouse problem - Windows + left click

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kataract

Post Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:26 pm

DAOC - Mouse problem - Windows + left click

Hello !

I didn't find something about that problem, so here is my issue.

I'am playing 8 accounts on Dark age of Camelot with the 8 winwdows and the swapping system.
When i activate the broadcast, the mouse only works in the biggest window.

I tried using the one window without swap. It worked but with some difficulties and some window crash.

My question is : Is it possible to make the mouse (left click and right click) work on all the windows using the 8 windows configuration ?
Or an alternative, like mouse works on the big window and then on the 7 others ?

Thanks in advance for your answer :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Re: DAOC - Mouse problem - Windows + left click

This particular problem is covered in the DAoC post 3 down from yours in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8013

To save you some further looking and reading, the general gist is, Mythic/EA changed some stuff so the mouse positioning no longer works right in the standard Window Layouts where the display scaling of the smaller regions occurs. The workaround/fix is to use VideoFX layouts.

There are two ways to get a videofx layout
  1. Via ISboxer42, which is curently in beta (planned on release in the next week or so). Instructions to apply to the beta and once you get approved to the beta, then this post for the download. Instructions on configuration are in this post (this has been extracted from the first thread I linked at the top, just is more concise).
  2. You can go old school and set it up yourself using this video guide or these instructions if you prefer a text example..
<<

Kataract

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 am

Re: DAOC - Mouse problem - Windows + left click

Hey, thank your for your answer !

I'am sorry, i didn't saw they had the exact same problem as me :roll:

Return to Other