FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Albion Online - Scroll Wheel not recognized

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lokked

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:12 am

Albion Online - Scroll Wheel not recognized

Hello!

Albion Online - Not really a game you could possibly play with key broadcasting and all that, but I want to run 2 copies, one on each monitor and use IS/ISBoxer's ability to Borderless Window frame them, scale and hotkey swap. Easy, right?

When I set this up, the same way I've set this up countless times for other games, the Mouse Scroll Wheel is not registering in game! The game cannot detect that I'm using the Mouse Scroll Wheel, and it's not set as a hotkey for anything in ISBoxer!

Any ideas why? I'm at work, so if you need configuration information, I will provide that, but the setup is pretty simple. I went Wizard -> Other Game -> Minimal Hotkey Setup, and set the Displays up and assigned my desired slot swap hotkey.

Thanks!

Lokked
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:22 am

Re: Albion Online - Scroll Wheel not recognized

They weren't particularly keen on people multiboxing it. See viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5548&start=10

But, if your mouse scroll aint working, then it would probably need an update to Inner Space to fix it, OR as a workaround, you could try creating a couple of mapped keys which catch the mousewheelup/mousewheeldown and then passes it through to the current window. It might get around it in the meantime.

/e
Found the relevant section of the TOS
Prohibited is the use of multiple accounts when being logged into their respective characters at the same time for the purpose of engaging in such activities as direct interaction, trading, any form of cooperation, mutual support outside the designated player islands, guild islands, player cities or guild owned territories. It is further prohibitited to use multiple accounts at the same time to jointly engage in any type of player vs. player or player vs. environment combat as well as to jointly engage in gathering in the game world.

It is a bit swiss cheese like in terms of not specifying a single person in control of multiple accounts, but it is apparent they are not keen on you multiboxing if you don't pretend you are a lawyer.
<<

Lokked

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Re: Albion Online - Scroll Wheel not recognized

It is for use of player islands, so I might be ok unless they decide I'm not ok.

Thank you for the tip about setting scroll wheel up as a hotkey. I will try that.

Return to Other