FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Daoc patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

akadirtysteve

Post Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Daoc patch

Need some help,

After latest patch when i launch Boxer and InnerSpace, the characters all load but all of the icons for Boxer don't work, can't click on broadcast, and can't get the menu bars to sink with any spells or commands.

Just downloaded this program a week ago so I am fairly new at this.

It worked just fine before DAOC patched. Not sure how to fix this. I redownloaded the programs and started from scratch, I must being missing something.

Thanks for your time,

AKA
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Re: Daoc patch

That is a reported issue with the new DOAC patch.

DOAC uses an old HID library, and then it uses it in a funny way. Inner Space/ISBoxer has some specific code to work around this. It is possible that in the new DOAC patch they've actually fixed their handling, or updated the HID library, and thus the fixes that were in place are now causing a problem, or the DOAC devs completely screwed the pooch and there need to be more fixes.

Anyway, been reported, Lax is already on the case.
<<

akadirtysteve

Post Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Thanks so much for the quick response!!!!!
<<

Percy

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 am

I recently referred 3-4 people to use the software for the current month as we are burning vacation time and wanting to hoard our phat lewts...
I'm hopeful that the team solves this quickly as we have paid for active accounts in order to be compliant with the ToS with broadsword in the PvE side of this game.
I have confirmed AKA's issues with Boxer not broadcasting via the overlay click section on the screen as well as Mouse features not working as intended.

Thanks for a quick resolution LAX and team!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 pm

I believe I am close to rooting out the actual cause of the new issue(s); with any luck I may have an update today.

I'll let you know right here when it does happen, with any instructions, of course :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 pm

This issue is tested to be resolved by Inner Space build 6133, now the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. After doing so, everything should work again!

Please let me know -- this update can go live after confirmations. Thanks!
<<

akadirtysteve

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Lax,

Seems to be working fine, thanks so much for your effort, and have a great weekend!

AKA
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Went ahead and pushed 6133 live. Thanks for confirming :)
<<

akadirtysteve

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Hey Lax,

They just reverted their fix back to what it was before this new patch. Via darkageofcamelot.com right after you fixed this.

Now your fix does not work.
<<

Percy

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Sure enough...

http://darkageofcamelot.com/article/112 ... ent-update

Get a character drift to the left now and no mouse whatsoever...
Can you pull back that update you just pushed and we can reload previous patcher files and test for you please?

Thanks!
Next

Return to Other