FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DAoC: WM_COPY messages to autolaunch?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

luunatic21

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm

DAoC: WM_COPY messages to autolaunch?

Hi,
I have been multiboxing 6-8 DAoC toons with another tool (hkn) for some time. Wanted to try isboxer as it looks fantastic.
Having to login manually all the toons each and every time is really annoying and there seems to be a solution out there:

http://www.mojoware.org/p/instructions. ... 5AwHtJ9671

Can isboxer use this custom launcher, i.e. be configurated to send these WM_COPY messages to launch all the toons?

Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Re: DAoC: WM_COPY messages to autolaunch?

I don't think sending WM_COPYDATA messages to Mojo is the solution you're looking for, but if you wanted to try something along these lines why not just use Mojo's desktop shortcut feature instead? Desktop shortcuts are easy to use with ISBoxer.

The problem here is that the launcher you're using (Mojo in this case) has to be launched by Inner Space, in order for Inner Space and ISBoxer to be active in the game instances. Additionally, ISBoxer requires launching a separate instance of the launcher (e.g. close the first instance of Mojo to open the next toon). I'm not really sure this is what you're intending. This seems like kind of the long way around logging in.

You might consider looking into something like KeePass. This was compatible with ISBoxer last I knew, and people have used it for logging in/entering passwords automatically.
<<

luunatic21

Post Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 am

Thanks, this is a good idea.

I was already thinking of using ahk or something to put in my login details. Will check if keepass works with isboxer&Daoc login window, that would actually be an easy solution.

The mojo desktop shortcut feature was also suggested to me in chat today (maybe it was you). Will check.
<<

luunatic21

Post Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Ok so I think I solved this. Many have been asking for this over the years in this forum and in others.

To launch DAoC toons directly in isboxer you have to create a game profile for each character/toon and launch game.dll with some parameters:

- right click isboxer in system try -> configuration
- in game configuration select your DAoC, then click new profile
- the new profile can/should have the name of your character
- main executable filename: game.dll
- main executable parameters follows the syntax: server port account password character realm (1 for albion, 2 for mid, 3 for hib i think)

What you have to put in there is:
107.23.173.143 10622 51 {youraccname} {youraccpw} {yourcharactername} {1, 2 or 3}

Then associate this profile in isboxer with your character. I can then start my toons directly by rightcklicking systemtray isboxer and dont have to enter anything. I tried for 3 accounts and no problem. for some reason isboxer does not start the team directly (all 3), i have to click for each character individually. but this is still very convenient compared to entering the user/pass every time.
<<

luunatic21

Post Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:24 am

luunatic21 wrote:Ok so I think I solved this. Many have been asking for this over the years in this forum and in others.

To launch DAoC toons directly in isboxer you have to create a game profile for each character/toon and launch game.dll with some parameters:

- main executable parameters follows the syntax: server port account password character realm (1 for albion, 2 for mid, 3 for hib i think)

107.23.173.143 10622 51 {youraccname} {youraccpw} {yourcharactername} {1, 2 or 3}

Then associate this profile in isboxer with your character. I can then start my toons directly by rightcklicking systemtray isboxer and dont have to enter anything. I tried for 3 accounts and no problem. for some reason isboxer does not start the team directly (all 3), i have to click for each character individually. but this is still very convenient compared to entering the user/pass every time.

@lax

Can you add this to a guide somehow? Or we shoul make a new thread with title "isboxer autologin DAoC". Let me know

Also the problem with not logging in all toons automatically can be solved by using a prog like lottacam (http://www.daoc-trophy-mobs.com/lottacam/lottacam.html). Then isboxer loads the character set.
<<

armath

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:38 pm

luunatic21 wrote:
luunatic21 wrote:Ok so I think I solved this. Many have been asking for this over the years in this forum and in others.

@lax

Can you add this to a guide somehow? Or we shoul make a new thread with title "isboxer autologin DAoC". Let me know

Also the problem with not logging in all toons automatically can be solved by using a prog like lottacam (http://www.daoc-trophy-mobs.com/lottacam/lottacam.html). Then isboxer loads the character set.

Hey, how do you choose which ywain server to use?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:33 pm

armath wrote:Hey, how do you choose which ywain server to use?

Looking at the data feeds, they are numbered 1 to 10. e.g. Ywain1, Ywain2, Ywain3, etc.

Return to Other