FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone use ISBoxer with Ark or other Steam games?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dusky323

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:19 am

Anyone use ISBoxer with Ark or other Steam games?

I tried using the method posted in "Tree of Savior" but can not get more than one Steam profile loaded up simultaneously. Is it possible? I am not familiar with "Tree of Savior" and maybe that game doesnt require Steam to remain active while playing? I would love to be able to multibox a few Ark accounts but Im just not sure its possible. Steam needs to remain active while playing Ark Survival Evolved so does that keep me from being to multibox with multiple Steam Accounts on one computer?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Anyone use ISBoxer with Ark or other Steam games?

Tree of Savior does not currently require Steam to continue running after entering the game, which is why the method of terminating Steam works. Coincidentally, this method was also used for Terraria previously, but as of a recent Terraria update the game will shut down.

Multiple Steam instances are not currently supported. I will certainly give it another look though
<<

dusky323

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: Anyone use ISBoxer with Ark or other Steam games?

thank you very much for the quick reply. I'm not used to prompt responses on gaming forums. Ive been trying to get it working this morning and I dont think its possible either :( Let me know if you find anything out.

Return to Other