FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ultima Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

aurelius

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Ultima Online

RFA (Request for Assistance) ))
I've used IS for Everquest so I thought I'd give it a shot for Ultima Online. I am trying to set up three accounts (as I would in EQ) but I have a problem getting the programs to open up (as I had thought they should) like EQ but I am only getting region 1 (the main window) and only one of the swap windows instead of the win 2, 3 and 4 as I expected. I can't seem to get them to spawn. I've gone back and checked my settings and in the regions I have them set up correctly (Reg 1 as the main display and Reg 2, 3 and 4 displayed in the desired spots). Just for grins I'm going to reboot and see if that fixes it. If So I'll erase this posting. ))

Nopers, rebooting didn't fix anything. I can only get two windows (sessions) to load up. Is there a trick I'm missing??
Thanx for the help. ))
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Ultima Online

Inner Space is not compatible with the UO Classic Client, as it is DirectX 7 or earlier. The UO Extended Client (DirectX 9) should work fine.

What client are you using?
<<

aurelius

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Re: Ultima Online

I'm running the enhanced client. But the problem seems to have cleared up. Possilby one of the reboots did it. Thanx for your time by the way. Have a great Weekend.

Return to Other