FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tree of Savior

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 21, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Tree of Savior

and when i open second screen frist screen its shutdow.

Correct. The game will shut down other running instances, which is why you must follow the ISBoxer instructions. Until you've got that down you can't launch more than one at a time.

a3111036 wrote:i cant use ,can someone tell me how to setup with step 3 i dont know where to replace thst folder.

4. Copy your Tree of Savior folder for each simultaneous game instance. (Recommended to do this after #3, otherwise you will do #3 multiple times) This is unfortunate, but required for this game, as each game instance/patcher needs exclusive write access to many files. Name them "TreeofSavior-1" "TreeofSavior-2" "TreeofSavior-3" and so on. When the game is launched via Steam, it will automatically launch using the folder matching the Slot number.

The game is usually installed in your Steam library. By default, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeofSavior. You can find out for certain where it is installed through Steam.
<<

a3111036

Post Sat May 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Last edited by a3111036 on Fri May 27, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

znoinid

Post Wed May 25, 2016 4:24 pm

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 25, 2016 4:48 pm

znoinid wrote:can u do this with tos ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hntr1IE1Xgc

I don't see why not. Have you attempted to set it up?
<<

znoinid

Post Wed May 25, 2016 5:33 pm

I got it so sry i don't know I must to munaul at it into blank monitor
<<

a3111036

Post Fri May 27, 2016 1:24 am

i trying to read guide and cant find how to order other screens stick together.

Have any command key For Follow / regroup ?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 27, 2016 1:42 am

If you chose Tree Of Savior in the list of games in the quick setup wizard, then it would have selected by default an Action - RPG configuration, which defaults to a broadcasting type configuration. i.e. you broadcast to all your toons, especially movement. This is because the game uses a fixed perspective view portal, which means all your toons dont have a different camera view of the world, and don't face slightly different directions. This is like a Diablo3 setup, which uses the same view portal type setup.

There is no need for follow in a game with a fixed perspective view portal.
<<

rhams09

Post Fri May 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi! Is multiboxing working in TOS? I have tried and followed the instructions, I was able to launch two clients, though the problem was that when I ENDTASK the STEAM.EXE the 1st Client Freezes and only the 2nd Account/Client works. How do I fix this?

Launching your Character Set:
1. Close any running instance of Steam (steam.exe), Tree of Savior (client_tos.exe), or the Tree of Savior launcher (tos.exe). Note: If you auto login to Steam, you may need to manually sign out to switch accounts for this process.
2. Select your Character Set for launch; this should launch Steam and allow you to log in
3. Launch Tree of Savior through Steam
4. Select your Server in Tree of Savior
5. Use Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Escape) to do "End Task" on Steam.exe -- ONLY after you have done #4; DO NOT just close Steam or use Log out, as that will close Tree of Savior.
6. Repeat from Step #2
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 28, 2016 7:49 am

rhams09 wrote:Hi! Is multiboxing working in TOS? I have tried and followed the instructions, I was able to launch two clients, though the problem was that when I ENDTASK the STEAM.EXE the 1st Client Freezes and only the 2nd Account/Client works. How do I fix this?

Did you forget to select a server in the game before doing end task on Steam? If not, the game instance will not work.
Did you actually close Steam a different way than End Task? If so, Steam will stop the game
Are you using DIFFERENT Steam accounts? If not, the first account will probably get booted from ToS

The instructions are obviously not super difficult to follow so I am not sure what you would have done wrong exactly, but those are the first things that come to mind. I have not seen the first client freeze though, so you might want to grab me "Diagnostics for game freezes" from ISBoxer's Help menu. Send the file to lax@lavishsoft.com
<<

rhams09

Post Mon May 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Did you forget to select a server in the game before doing end task on Steam? If not, the game instance will not work.
> What i did was when i was in the server selections screen I double click the server i want which in turn log my account in the character menu. am i doing it right?

Did you actually close Steam a different way than End Task? If so, Steam will stop the game
>yes i closed Steam.exe via "End Task" and thats the time the game screen freezes

Are you using DIFFERENT Steam accounts? If not, the first account will probably get booted from ToS
>yes i have two different accounts.

Ill probably Try it later and send u the Diagnostic. Thank you! I really wana buy this program if it will work :)
PreviousNext

Return to Other