FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Allods Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ChaCha

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Allods Online

Hi, Allods Online is now also on P2P so I am giving this game a good try.
I struggle to get it to work on isboxer. It loads perfectly but I just cant get Follow and Assist to work.
I play on one PC with 2 accounts. I just want my alt to follow me, and I want key 1 to = to work on the alt.
Please help.

http://pastebin.com/EsL9idcw

Thanks. :D
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Re: Allods Online

What are your in-game keybinds for Follow and Assist?

These need to be set in ISBoxer in Variable Keystrokes -> Follow Target, Assist Target.

Select Variable Keystrokes in the top left pane, in the lower left pane, select Follow Target, then set the Default Key Combination to your in game keybind. Do the same for Assist Target. Then Export to InnerSpace. See if that solves that problem.

A second issue is you have both the Standard Menu, and mapped keys configured for 1 to = for your "allods test" character set. The game may be getting confused as both of these will send the same keystroke to the game, and it might be thinking you are double tapping, and ending up ignoring the key. You can fix this by either, removing the mapped keys from the Combat key map, or if you don't want the overlay "green boxes", select your character set in the top left, in the lower left select Menus, and then remove the highlight from the Standard menu in the lower right. Then Export to InnerSpace.

Return to Other