FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Black Desert Online supported ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

isbsage

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Black Desert Online supported ?

Hey,
I was searching for some new MMOs that i can multibox in 2016 and this game (Black Desert Online) caught my attention, but didn't see anything about it on Isboxer forums, so decided to ask now since it will be launched soon.

Is this one multiboxable ? Will it be added on the list, does it use Hackshield or anything else that will stop isboxer running, etc ?
Thanks in advance for answer :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:49 am

Re: Black Desert Online supported ?

So for these types of questions, the first port of call is Google (well, second, after the list of Supported Games), and you search for the game name and some keywords, like "anticheat", "hackshield" etc.

In this case, the posts come up with Black Desert Online uses XiGNCODE, so chances are it wont work. Potentially this will be removed later, but is was reported in the alpha's
<<

isbsage

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:42 am

Thanks for answer, mate :) I really wanted to play this game and heard some rumors about a korean showing it is possible to multibox it, but that was for the KR version and never seen the actual video, just readd the rumor on BDO forums, that's why i decided to ask here.
<<

Prepared

Post Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 am

No ISBoxer/InnerSpace will not work with Black Desert Online. I tried it and it won't load because of the XIGNCODE3 third party loading software that checks how the game is started. XIGNCODE3 stops Black Desert from running. No way around it. Sorry.

Return to Other