How to play Dead Maze via Steam?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fgriasa

Post Mon May 28, 2018 11:54 pm

I can multi play via Flashplayer , but I wanna try do it by steam,
I just follow Tree of Savior(steam Game)
Code:
Before you configure:
1. Switch to the development build of Inner Space; you need build 6127 or later. Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
2. Update ISBoxer Toolkit to 41.15.0517.1 or later (Help->About ISBoxer. It should give you a download link if you're not already on the newest version)
3. Put the game in full screen mode. If the game is in windowed mode, an ISBoxer Window Layout may appear to cut off part of the game. Put it in full screen mode to multibox this game (ISBoxer puts it in a window anyway. The game behaves different because it thinks it is in full screen mode.)
4. Copy your Tree of Savior folder for each simultaneous game instance. (Recommended to do this after #3, otherwise you will do #3 multiple times) This is unfortunate, but required for this game, as each game instance/patcher needs exclusive write access to many files. Name them "TreeofSavior-1" "TreeofSavior-2" "TreeofSavior-3" and so on. When the game is launched via Steam, it will automatically launch using the folder matching the Slot number.

Adding the game to Inner Space:
Add Steam.exe to Inner Space. Right click Inner Space, select Add Game, and drag the Steam icon from your desktop into the Add Game Window, put in "Steam" for the name and click OK.

Configuring ISBoxer:
Use the Quick Setup Wizard and select Tree of Savior. Pretty standard. Select Steam for the Game/Game Profile options.

Launching your Character Set:
1. Close any running instance of Steam (steam.exe), Tree of Savior (client_tos.exe), or the Tree of Savior launcher (tos.exe). Note: If you auto login to Steam, you may need to manually sign out to switch accounts for this process.
2. Select your Character Set for launch; this should launch Steam and allow you to log in
3. Launch Tree of Savior through Steam
4. Select your Server in Tree of Savior
5. Use Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Escape) to do "End Task" on Steam.exe -- ONLY after you have done #4; DO NOT just close Steam or use Log out, as that will close Tree of Savior.
6. Repeat from Step #2

but can't run , it's auto close the game window
https://youtu.be/5lgnLFeTG3g

and step
automatically launch using the folder matching the Slot number

where can i set folder matching the Slot number??
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue May 29, 2018 10:17 am

Re: How to play Dead Maze via Steam?

If the game closes when you close steam, then that cuts out the option of using a steam installed version of the game.

fgriasa wrote:
and step automatically launch using the folder matching the Slot number
where can i set folder matching the Slot number??
Umm, you set the "number" when you followed step 4 of the "Before you configure" steps in the TOS instructions. i.e. in those instructions TreeOfSavior-1 is where the 1 matches slot 1. However, that said, there is specific code in ISBoxer to map to those folders for TOS, which wouldn't work for your game, as it looks for TreeOfSavior, not DeadMaze.

Anyway, all above is reasonably moot if the game closes when you terminate steam.

Return to Other