FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shroud of the Avatar

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fredgsanford

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:12 am

Re: Shroud of the Avatar

SweeneyTodd wrote:Working great.. thank you for your time, great service.
Looking forward to using this a lot more. :)

Can i ask how you have this setup? ie how do you get it to follow and any other settings you use would be great if possible. Thinking of trying this but need to know how to set it up first before i even bother to try etc and how well it works. do you use the alt as a healer or does he fight etc to or any other info would be great. Is there an assist mode in sota etc?
<<

fredgsanford

Post Thu May 24, 2018 9:55 pm

no info on this now that the game has been released? so mouselook works does that mean character facing is also the way camera is facing?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm

fredgsanford wrote:no info on this now that the game has been released?

Normally, it's left up to the people whom wish to multibox the game to somewhat figure things out (e.g. compatibility, in-game features, etc.), as Lax & co. don't normally download every new game on the market to see if it's able to be multiboxed.

If you were looking for others who've already tried it out to chime in, then that's fine, but I just wanted to point out the above since sometimes people have the expectation that we test every single game in existence to see what is and isn't available, when that isn't the case.
<<

fredgsanford

Post Sun May 27, 2018 1:52 pm

MiRai wrote:
fredgsanford wrote:no info on this now that the game has been released?

Normally, it's left up to the people whom wish to multibox the game to somewhat figure things out (e.g. compatibility, in-game features, etc.), as Lax & co. don't normally download every new game on the market to see if it's able to be multiboxed.

If you were looking for others who've already tried it out to chime in, then that's fine, but I just wanted to point out the above since sometimes people have the expectation that we test every single game in existence to see what is and isn't available, when that isn't the case.

Yes I was kinda asking the orig poster since he was the one who has it working and of course lax can't check out every game although since this is the successor to Ultima online some of you might have :)
Biggest problem at is how to get follow to work when to follow you have to target person to follow and type /follow or i think /follow name works to but not always.
Previous

Return to Other