FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Blade and Soul

Moderator: MiRai

<<

couillon

Post Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Blade and Soul

I'm considering multiboxing this and was wondering if anyone had opinions on an optimum class and group makeup.

I'm leaning towards either Summoner or Force Master and 3boxing them (all the same class). For Dungeons, I'm unlcear if you can 3 box them or you need 6 members.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Blade and Soul

Blade & Soul uses GameGuard, so it is highly unlikely that you will be able to use Inner Space with it. I haven't actually tested it myself, but I don't want to log out off the game only to be hit with a 4+ hour queue to test compatibility.
<<

minkiuz1972

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:12 am

Hi Lax, now Blade and soul doesn't use gameguard anymore.
But I can't configure to launch 2 clients...
can you help us to configure isboxer properly?
Thx..
The main problem is that the launcher doesn't launch the game...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:10 am

Pretty sure it does use gameguard. The integrated files are still there in a fresh install (i.e. the gameguard.des file is a big giveaway), it still creates a Gameguard sub folder on first launch and puts in the npgl.erl file. When you attempt to launch via InnerSpace it still terminates the game process and refuses to launch.

Their EULA is a bit of a laugh. When playing this game, you agree not to use any software either directly or indirectly that uses processor cycles, because it might impact the game (I've paraphrased a little).
<<

minkiuz1972

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:09 am

So there is no way to play with 2 account ? Even if I use two separate computer?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:26 am

minkiuz1972 wrote:So there is no way to play with 2 account ? Even if I use two separate computer?

Go right ahead, you just can't do it with Inner Space/ISBoxer
<<

Atycia

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:35 pm

This link shows how to disable GG, in Bns, i haven't tested it. Also i imagine disabling it could get you banned if caught

URL Removed
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Atycia wrote:This link shows how to disable GG, in Bns, i haven't tested it. Also i imagine disabling it could get you banned if caught

We're not here to break the rules, and we'll ask that you not post links which instruct others on how to do so. Until Blade & Soul loses whatever anti-cheat it still currently uses, then Inner Space is not going to work with it.

Return to Other