FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Vanguard - Uplink not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zandros

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 am

Re: Vanguard - Uplink not working

This is a lot of typing from the console.

:idea: SUGGESTION: at every startup, reset and echo console messages to a debug file and have the users share that info so you can see what's going on at startup. Perhaps add some extra info you need to really see what's going in the background because ironically, what works on one machine doesn't mean it will work on another. lol

Below, is what my console looks like when I am at the character select screen. It doesn't get any further than that. It is hung up in the loop which I posted in the original message dated 3 Sep 2010....

This problem exists on all my computers, including the brand new laptop I bought.

Other than that... ISBoxer is awesome and I love using it!

console
fullscreenmouse=
normalmouse=
pipforegroundmouse=
tinymouse=
[fullscreenkey] [Shift+Alt+f] Command (Release): fullscreen
[normalkey] [Shift+Alt+n] Command (Release): normal
[tinykey] [Shift+Alt+t] Command (Release): tiny
[next] [Shift+Alt+x] Command (Release): uplink focus -next
[previous] [Ctrl+Alt+z] Command (Release): uplink focus
-previous
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: Vanguard - Uplink not working

Here's a question for you. You keep saying that Uplink and Relay aren't working. The last time people tried to tell me that it turned out they were saying that because they expected output from the RemoteUplink command, when used with the Uplink command to connect to another PC, to be present in the session window. This command changed around the same time as the build you were previously reverting to, such that the connection is now performed asynchronously and multiple remoteuplink -connect commands can be handled in parallel. The output from the command will be in the console window in the Uplink instead of in your session window.

Edit: I've re-read what you said as well as earlier in the thread about it being stuck in that loop, if that's the case disregard what I said above and I'll re-think this
Previous

Return to Other