FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[daoc] problem with launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

xpired

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:16 pm

[daoc] problem with launch

hey, so after useing hkn for a long time i wanted to get back in to multiboxing and was told about isboxer, but after installing it and running the setup wizard (watched a few movie first) i try to run the char sets from inner space, and after a few sec i get an patch error:

The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.prod.sig] from the patch server. please try the patch operation again in a short while.

now if i start daoc the normal way without innerspace/isboxer theres no problem, but inner spacer cant seem to launch it, iam not sure if its something mythic did or if i need to do something in the program to lauch it.

hopeing someone had this problem and fixed it.

*edit* tryed to update to the Dev. files but didnt help still getting the same patch error
<<

xpired

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 am

Re: [daoc] problem with launch

guess noone knows how to fix this qq

*edit* after trying everything i know, i dusted my old laptop off that runs winXP and there i had no problem launching daoc, so it seems that isboxer/is isent working on win7 64bit with daoc
<<

xpired

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Lax, can u post here if u should fix the problem with isboxer and win7 please :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Yep, I'll definitely update this thread as soon as I get it fixed. Thanks for the info about XP vs 7
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Inner Space build 5234, currently available as a development build, fixes this issue. I'll be moving this build live in the next day or two, as some other needed fixes are also included. In the meantime, you can use build 5234: (to recap for anyone else that needs this info) right click IS and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart IS.

Return to Other