FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Guild Wars

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:21 am

Guild Wars

I play Guild Wars and was wondering how i could get this to work. With Guild wars you cannot open more then 1 client per PC. However i have a program that will allow you to open more then 1 client you just make a copy of the folder and basically have 2 guild wars folders. The problem I am running into is that Isboxer is trying to open Guild Wars from the same folder.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 am

Re: Guild Wars

To run from multiple folders, right click Inner Space and select Add Game. Name it and point it to the exe to run in the new folder. Then in ISBoxer, you can select the new Game and Game Profile for each Character that should run from the new folder (just click on the Character in the top pane and the options will be on the bottom right)
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 am

Wonderfull thank you very much worked great now what im having problem with is that its not typeing at all. im trying to type in my passwords in to the field and its not doing anything. but my keyboard works here or in other windows
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 am

Ok, I'll have to check it out
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am

I followed the quick set up guide. Do i have to do key maps 1 by 1? I basically want what ever key i hit on my main screen character i want it to do the same on the other screen. That's the repeater function right? but pretty much no input at all happening when i type.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

If you can't type in the current window, then there is no amount of fiddling you're going to be able to do to get it to start working. I will need to fix the problem
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 am

oh, ok thank you. Im very new at this i been used KeyClone yesterday for there free 24 hour trial. Its basic, i was looking at this and see that there are alot of options on this. So i figured i would try it out. I like the fact it auto opens all the account and positions them on the screens. I have like 6 GW accounts would be cool to run 3 at a time like this. The key mapping feature is whats i want to try and figure out as well. I want to run like 2 dps and 1 healer would like it to 1 button to do a series of skills on the 2 dps accounts while i play the healer.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 am

I've verified this issue and I'll be working on this now.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 am

My 7 day trial ran out and i never got to use the program cause of this issue was it ever resolved
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

Unfortunately the Guild Wars input issue is not something I can quickly resolve, it will take some time.

On the plus side, it does look like the next-gen software will work with Guild Wars. I've been working hard getting the new software ready, so you can get a new trial to test GW when that's available
Next

Return to Other