FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tera

Moderator: MiRai

<<

chrisangus

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:55 am

Tera

So I got my Tera to work with 4 multiboxing, even tested 5 and it worked, its not very successful tho does anyone have any tips? The characters dont copy clicks for some reason and its nearly impossible to set them all up properly because of the aim to shoot style of gameplay are there any settings in isboxer or tips you guys can give me to make multiboxing Tera Possible.
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Tera

Step One: Setup follow macros for each of the 3 "slave" characters. Usually, when multiboxing a party, one will designate a main character and use a follow macro in game to have the rest of the characters follow that main character. The followers (often called "slaves") would follow using the command in game /follow CharacterName. So if my main character's name was Joe, the three followers would type /follow Joe. Make sure all 3 of your slaves do this. Since you cannot make an in game macro to use the follow function, you will have to make a keymap that will make each of your slaves type /follow CharacterName in each of the slaves' windows.

Step Two: Manually line up the characters in a line all facing the same direction. This is important for Step Three.

Step Three: You notice that the slaves retain their original crosshair direction (the direction in which they will attack) even though their camera rotates as they follow the main character. This works out only in situations where the crosshairs' original direction matches up with where the enemy is located. Often you will have to rotate your camera on the slave screens to line up with your target. With Isboxer, set a button that allows you to toggle mouse movements/clicks on your slave screens. So how this works is after you have walked around and located a target, your slaves will most likely be off target but all have their crosshairs facing the same direction (if you lined them up prior to pressing your follow keymap and walking around). After you locate your target, make sure you are facing it with your main character. Then press the toggle keymap and hold right mouse click and rotate all your slave windows so their crosshairs are facing the target and attack.

Finally, if you are having problems with replicating clicks, you might want to just take whichever skills that are defaulted to the left and right click and move them over to the skillbar for 1-0 or the F keys.

Return to Other