FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Asheron's Call 2, has come back to life! Support plz :)?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mojoguy01

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Re: Asheron's Call 2, has come back to life! Support plz :)?

Seems I found a short term solution.

Since ISBoxer is having issues resizing it to a proper size you have to do the following:
-Start each instance up in its own folder (ie: main, box1, box2, box3) since multiple instances cannot be used with the same folder.
-Change each one of them to full screen + your monitor's native res (mine is 1920x1080). This takes some fiddling as until you put it into full-screen mode you cannot change it to your max res.
-Lastly, allow ISBoxer to change the size.

It has issues with the option "Avoid taskbar" as sometimes it won't do it properly, but otherwise so far it looks to have resolved my issue. I'll test it more and let you know what's up, or until you can come up with a fix for ISboxer's side of things :3.

-Mojo
<<

coachjn

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Mojoguy, can you do a brief write up how you got ISBoxer to run with AC2? I'm new to the software and messed a round for a few minutes last night but couldnt get clients to load.
Thanks so much!
<<

xitan

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

A short guide would be very helpful. I am also having scaling issues as well as the DX8 issue. I have tried both developer and release patches without success. Please help.
<<

Hillfriar

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 am

Yeah the resizing is an issue.

You guys care to share your group make up? I had a couple heros back in original launch but don't remember much of high level.

Is it possible to handle group content with three? Thinking defender/sage/sorc or cb. I know it will be slow, just hoping it's possible.
<<

xitan

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 pm

My buddy and I both want to run isboxer with 3 clients each. We are holding off on buying an account for him until I can get my setup somewhat working. In terms of content, I think a 3 man team would be good for farming and you could do group mobs, but very slowly.
Previous

Return to Other