Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Earth and Beyond Emulator

Greetings,

I have been trying for a few days now to get help in getting the abandon-ware emulator game Earth and Beyond running with ISBoxer. There are a few other people I know in game that are already using it, but they never seem to be around to ask. Anyway, the main issue is that when the game launcher exits just after starting the game's proxy and client, ISBoxer seems to think that the game crashed. Giving my the "Failed to execute "c:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin\LaunchNet7.exe". The process terminated unexpectedly." - Dialog. But even with that error, the game does in fact start normally without ISBoxer loading the environment. It continues to load normally directly in the normal fashion in the straight up Windows environment.

Per Valerian's instructions, I have created a Diagnostic log as well: http://pastebin.com/X3FFe33c

We were unable to figure anything out together. He mentioned that Lax would likely need to check it out. I have already configured my security security software (Kaspersky, Malwarebytes) to ignore and allow ISBoxer or anything in the Innerspace path, and have also tried running it without either and both respective security softwares loaded.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

-Overtkill.