FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mortal Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ulimo

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Mortal Online

Hi!
I quite recently bought ISBoxer for a year since it seems like a solid Product with a good support!

I have been trying to launch mortal online with innerspace but keep getting errors :(
The problem is that it seems to have to go through a launcher which I cant seem to bypass atleast.
When I link it to the launcher and try to start I get:

Failed to execute '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Vault\Mortal Online\Mortal Online Launcher.exe"'. The process terminated unexpectedly.

When I link it to an exe called "updater.exe" (its a file that updates the launcher and then start it) It is able to launch "updater.exe"
But when It goes to start the launcher it gets the same error.

Mortal Online runs with UE3 so I were hoping it would be possible to get it to start since I see Tera is able to run InnerSpace.

Hope someone have a fix for this, thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: Mortal Online

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm downloading this game now to see what I can find out :)
<<

ulimo

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

Oh thank you very much!
The support seems even better then I though!
Awesome!
<<

ulimo

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:35 am

I can just update some info with that Mortal Online seem to work fine with Fraps, Game booster etc Hijacking in to it.
Also launching through the launcher then.

I just tryied isBoxer with diablo 3 to check if it was something with my computer but that seemed to work fine aswell.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 am

I'm still working on installing it... The installer is horrible. It keeps giving me errors about being unable to open new files that it just created. From what I'm reading, I'll have to skip their patcher and use their torrent files directly in order to get it installed. Assuming it finally agrees to install, I'll get back to you on this asap. lol. ;)
<<

ulimo

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 am

The installer needs allot of extra harddisc space what I noticed.
I had the same problem when I had to little space on My harddrive trying to install.
Just a possible solution.
It doesnt give error with full harddrive which sucks :p
I needed like 40gb atleast to install :(
<<

ulimo

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:42 am

Hey again! :)

Just updating the thread and wondering if you had any luck getting the game installed? :)
Im waiting eagerly to see if isBoxer is possible to work with Mortal Online :)

And thank you for the support so far!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Okay I managed to get Mortal Online installed today, and I successfully ran it through Inner Space -- it appeared to work fine including the launcher.

Therefore I have to guess that it could be related to other software running on your computer. What you can do is get me the "Diagnostics for game crashes" from the Help menu in ISBoxer. Follow the instructions to get diagnostics from the launcher, without Inner Space running. Paste the diagnostics to http://privatepaste.com and give me the URL or paste ID
<<

ulimo

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Oh! I really thought it couldnt be my computer since I got Diablo 3 to run haha.

Well, here is the link with the diagnostics for the launcher: http://privatepaste.com/ab87b77e96

Thanks for your help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm

See if shutting down IOBit GameBooster helps
Next

Return to Other