Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am

Grand Fantasia / Kingdom Heroes / Twelve Sky 2

Since Megaten is leaving Aeria, and since I'll have a bunch of AP from their rebate deal, I've been looking at several other Aeria-published games.
Not sure whether you'd prefer all of these to be posted in a separate topic, but I took the path of least — uh — spammy-ness.

The first is Grand Fantasia, which has a mouse offset problem, and input doesn't seem to be sent.

The second is Kingdom Heroes, which freezes/crashes on the loading screen whenever it is attached to InnerSpace.
(Link to ISBoxer Diagnostics Log for crash, in case it might be useful.)

And finally, there's Twelve Sky 2, which would likely work fine. However, Themeda detects InnerSpace as a "debugger" and refuses to run.
(12sky2 requires the parameters /0/US/2/1024/768 in order to run without launcher, by the way. :geek:)

All the above mentioned games are free-to-play, and listed in order of preference. I used the latest non-development builds to test (which is ISBoxer build 40, InnerSpace 5564, as of this post). Games were tested with only one character attached, and set up using the default values of the wizard. Launchers were avoided wherever possible. Nowadays, ISBoxer support largely determines whether I will start a given MMO at all. So, if you'd look into these, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Editing to add that, in a semi-related note, DOMO support also seems to be broken (at least for me). It was working fine before — now it isn't even attaching to InnerSpace. I think a recent InnerSpace update broke it, as I haven't touched its configuration since early March, and the game itself hasn't been updated in awhile. I've tested it with the same conditions as above.