FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Champions Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ikyo

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 am

Champions Online

Anyone have any interest in information on getting this setup? I have to say that ISBoxer is very easy. I just got the trial today and already have it setup. I am only stuck on a few key actions that I am not sure are possible.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 am

Re: Champions Online

You're the first that I know of that is playing this game, so if you have any tips for anyone else that wants to multibox Champions Online, please feel free to share :)

There are plenty of people that are happy to help figure out how to make the mappings you want to set up. ISBoxer can't create delays as part of your mappings (as this would break the rules of most games) but other than that, if you want to explain what you want to happen when you push what buttons we should be able to get you going
<<

Ikyo

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 am

What I was needing would make it against pretty much all of the EULA's and make it similar to botting. I might just end up making a click pad for the actions to make it easier.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Can you include the ability to toggle something on, on press 1, and to toggle it off, on press 2.
From the game profile.

So it is an option for Champions.
But is not an option for Warcraft/Everquest etc?

That is assuming of course, the toggle holding key down thing is not a violation of the Champions EULA/ToS.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Ikyo

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 am

I just created a clickboxer file that has buttons in it that will act the same as holding down the key for as long as the button is pressed. It works perfectly and makes things so much easier.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Excellent.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to Other