FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tera online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Tera online

Inner Space build 5593 fixes the issue loading the TERA Launcher. Build 5593 is currently the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click IS and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Without the servers up I can't do much testing beyond that ;)
<<

eq2ourbust

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

awesome i get in in about 5 mins so ill test and see how it works
<<

plnguyen

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:46 pm

lax wrote:Inner Space build 5593 fixes the issue loading the TERA Launcher. Build 5593 is currently the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click IS and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Without the servers up I can't do much testing beyond that ;)

I'm using the experimental build and it still says you can only have 1 Tera Launcher open. Any ideas?
<<

eq2ourbust

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

yes u can only have 1 but the trick is load into the game with one then close launcher out then the second one will open so on and so forth depending on how many accounts u have just so you know closing out the launcher will make u crash if u try to switch characters or change servers
also i cant get the repeater profile to click on my non main screen the fake cursor comes up and the keyboard commands work fine but the mouse dont could be cause they are bound to 2 attack?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Looks like I'll need to do an update to Inner Space to make the mouse broadcasting work in mouselook mode, and I'll look into sandboxing to be able to launch additional instances.
<<

eq2ourbust

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

ya left clicking with the repeater profile on like quests and stuff still doesnt work but its no biggie for me to switch between toons but im sure theres tweaks your working on
also any tips on how to have your guys always on a mob its hard cause theres no targeting system is it this hard in d3 as well? only thing i can do is center my screen on my slaves and just keep the mob in front of them the best i can
<<

mdwuster

Post Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm having trouble getting innerspace to launch 2 copies of tera.
I used the setup wizard to setup 2 characters on the TL-LAUNCHER, but one one launcher shows up.
Thus I only get 1 window sanboxed in innerspace.
I'm able to manually start two launchers by editing the launcher exe using process hacker and deleting the launcher exclusive mutex, but I don't know how to tell innerspace to do this.

Can someone post an ISboxer configuration that works with TERA?
<<

cicerone

Post Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 am

mdwuster wrote:I'm having trouble getting innerspace to launch 2 copies of tera.
I used the setup wizard to setup 2 characters on the TL-LAUNCHER, but one one launcher shows up.
Thus I only get 1 window sanboxed in innerspace.
I'm able to manually start two launchers by editing the launcher exe using process hacker and deleting the launcher exclusive mutex, but I don't know how to tell innerspace to do this.

Can someone post an ISboxer configuration that works with TERA?

I was able to get it going with the default settings, except I increased the "Launch each Character X seconds after another is ready" to about 5 seconds. I also checkmarked the box "Make game belive it is foreground" That seemed to help a lot!
<<

Sedate

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 am

Curious if anyone got this working with Tera .. Ive been looking all around and have yet to find an answer

Thanks
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Sedate wrote:Curious if anyone got this working with Tera .. Ive been looking all around and have yet to find an answer

Thanks

What exactly are you having trouble with? I was able to successfully launch 2 instances of the game through a temporary Character Set that I created just to test it out. I don't have 2 accounts so one game gets kicked out (obviously) when the other is about to log into a character but, it does seem like it would work just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/bLhoL.jpg

EDIT: I decided to "one up" my first image with this: http://i.imgur.com/cFfAd.jpg

EDIT 2: You cannot start up multiple TERA Launchers at the same time and it should be noted that if you have difficulty launching multiple games, check your Windows Task Manager's list of processes for TL.exe and kill them if need be.
PreviousNext

Return to Other