FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Running two instances of a game manually...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

largegroh

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 am

Running two instances of a game manually...

I am running two instances of AoC mannually. (isboxer not fixed for aoc yet). My question is this, when you run two instances of a game shouldn't I see both toons? Is it only because I am on the initial island of aoc and that place is solo? or will i not see both toons anytime? I dual boxed wow a few years ago and saw both toons. the video's for isboxer i see multiple toons. just curious

edit: well both toons now outside tortage and still can't see each other. what am I doing wrong

edit2: nm i am stupid. :(
<<

Xeniaz

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Running two instances of a game manually...

Hello Largegroh,
I see that you have resolved your issue, which is a great thing because I've not played AoC. However, there may be other people that have had the same or similar issues with AoC and could benefit from your solution. Would you mind posting a small description of what you did to see your other toon?
<<

largegroh

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 pm

well it was because I had loaded tghe UI mod stonerune. stonerune removes the little triangle for instances on the minimap but places it at the top of the minimap. however, it does not look like the triangle but like part of the ring around tghe minimap. if you place your cursor at the top of minimap it turns red and you can click it. then choose same instance for both toons. simple but not intutive, at least for me.

now if i could only get isboxer/inner space to launch the game. sigh.

btw, is t ghere any way to launch the two accounts and then attach tghem to innerspace? read something about that in different boxeer aoftware. Lax said he was going to work on fixing the launcher but he is quite busy i think. anyway, hope this helps
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 am

largegroh wrote:btw, is t ghere any way to launch the two accounts and then attach tghem to innerspace?

No, Inner Space must launch the game.

Return to Other