FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tree of Savior

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

User avatar

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Posts: 2711

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 am

Location: In the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:47 am

Re: Tree of Savior

You have been thorough.

Its good that the button tester picks it up, but as you've said, this just shows that native support for ISBoxer could be enabled to use this as hotkeys. Which is not necessarily what you want. What you do want is to make sure that the input from the gamepad just falls through to the games normal input queue as per usual, and the game just behaves as it should.

I suspect that an Inner Space update may be required. Without further info about whether it is needed or not, It might be useful to grab all the output from the buttontest as noted on the wiki and post it up for Lax. It may be useful for adding support.
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6708

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Tree of Savior

I'll have to test a gamepad or two in this game under Inner Space. I appreciate the provided details :)
<<

melonrage

Posts: 1

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Tree of Savior

Hi!
Been trying this for awhile now and done the instructions, but I'm stuck at the "UPDATER MFC" window after starting the game thru ISBoxer..

Please help :(
<<

franciscowow

Posts: 7

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 am

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:30 am

Re: Tree of Savior

Finally I managed to do it, then I spended like 3 hours trying to make an auto follow (First Time Using ISBOXER) can someone help me to make an auto follow and something to like heal and cure please? I just can't with my knowledge
<<

MiRai

User avatar

Vibrant Videographer

Posts: 2410

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Tree of Savior

franciscowow wrote:Finally I managed to do it, then I spended like 3 hours trying to make an auto follow (First Time Using ISBOXER) can someone help me to make an auto follow and something to like heal and cure please? I just can't with my knowledge

I was under the impression that the game doesn't have a follow function, and should be played like an Action RPG (e.g. Diablo 3).
<<

franciscowow

Posts: 7

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 am

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: Tree of Savior

MiRai wrote:
franciscowow wrote:Finally I managed to do it, then I spended like 3 hours trying to make an auto follow (First Time Using ISBOXER) can someone help me to make an auto follow and something to like heal and cure please? I just can't with my knowledge

I was under the impression that the game doesn't have a follow function, and should be played like an Action RPG (e.g. Diablo 3).

So what can we do? is there a way to make it work?
<<

franciscowow

Posts: 7

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 am

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Tree of Savior

Everytime I try to launch the tos launcher via the ISBoxer launch option I get this (Steam Client Bootstrapper has stopped working) I don't know how to fix it, please some help.
<<

franciscowow

Posts: 7

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 am

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: Tree of Savior

franciscowow wrote:Everytime I try to launch the tos launcher via the ISBoxer launch option I get this (Steam Client Bootstrapper has stopped working) I don't know how to fix it, please some help.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Steam.exe
Application Version: 4.12.93.61
Application Timestamp: 59b0bfa9
Fault Module Name: tier0_s.dll
Fault Module Version: 4.12.93.61
Fault Module Timestamp: 59b0bf29
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001d4e7
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 13322
Additional Information 1: 94d0
Additional Information 2: 94d0b9d740b9162cae2557959235eef4
Additional Information 3: 646b
Additional Information 4: 646ba901ffa3c5711441b4eb777b0c4b

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
<<

SaitDev

Posts: 1

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:16 am

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 am

Re: Tree of Savior

Same problem. Steam crash everytime launch ToS. Please fix
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6708

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Re: Tree of Savior

I will refer you to the new Announcement thread Having trouble since an Inner Space update?
PreviousNext

Return to Other

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests