FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Eden Eternal Problems

Moderator: MiRai

<<

alkaroth

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Eden Eternal Problems

Hi!
This is my first time for me using ISBoxer or multiboxing in general. I wanted to try this software on Eden Eternal, which is a game that uses a launcher to start up the game. It has no protection built in. When i start the game with ISBoxer it launches fine but as soon as im at the login menu nothing is working, keyboard inputs nor mouse. Keyboard inputs works only for the login info which is already selected, and only the enter button to login with to character. After that nothing else works. Not even the ISBoxer hotkeys works. Nothing pops up. Any ideas?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Eden Eternal Problems

Sometimes the game will need a fix in Inner Space for whatever reason, but certainly if the TOS/EULA don't prevent multiboxing/multiclienting then Lax will normally add support when he can.

The important parts from their TOS
5.2 The participation in the same game by the same User utilizing several accounts or game registrations is possible unless the game rules of the respective game expressly prohibit it. The game rules can limit the User's participation with several accounts and/or game registrations.

Now, finding said Game Rules is damn difficult as they seem to be fluid and not written in a single location, but rather they are spread around on the forums, and presumably in game when you get told off like a naughty boy, and beaten with the whicker stick by the "game sages".

Anyway, after some digging, this thread on the Eden Eternal sub forums, indicates multiboxing is allow, multiclienting is not, although it then ends with a confusing and not very clear post (well, one that doesn't indicate either way whether all the previous ones are wrong) from a GM which seems to indicate logging in on two accounts at once is just not permitted.
You might be able to find something more clear, but taking the stance from the GM there, I'd say you're out of luck.

Return to Other