FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiboxing Ultima Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 am

Multiboxing Ultima Online

Someone finally asked about Ultima Online, so I decided to check it out and see if it works.

The Ultima Online Enhanced client, available for download here, works with ISBoxer! Inner Space and ISBoxer have received minor updates to add detection and support features for this game.

I've updated ISBoxer's list of Supported Games and took some screenshots for the Ultima Online page as well.

If you multibox UO with ISBoxer we'd love to hear from you, post your tips and strategies, etc :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:13 am

Re: Multiboxing Ultima Online

"Legality" of Multiboxing in Ultima Online: http://www.uoherald.com/node/376
Official Response to Multiboxing
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
27 Apr 2011 12:02:42 EST

Multiboxing is not illegal but Macroing is, and this is considered macroing in UO. If you observe a player using multiboxing please report them and CS will investigate the report, per the TOS.

This message functions as the global reply to the recent discussion we saw on the boards.

Whatever that means.

"Macroing" in this context is typically referring to automation, as opposed to "having a macro using the game's built-in macro system". This is the same rule as every other game we play.

As always, be a good citizen in any game you multibox if you do not want to be banned from your favorite game. The act of multiboxing itself is not a violation of the rules, but things like harassment and exploiting generally are. If you are using multiboxing as a tool to harass other players, or command an entire army to destroy the game itself, you should expect trouble. This is not what we are about!

See Is ISBoxer Allowed?
<<

Ebe

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Im trying out mutliboxing on Ultima Online now. Its really hard in enhanced client bc the enhanced client doesnt have a follow feature. I think it would be easier to do so in the classic client bc you can alt click on someone to follow them. The problem Im having however is that the classic client requires us to use UOassist or UOrazor on our main chacater bc the of the extra features it has that the game does not (they are allowed btw) IE target queing and things like that. If there was a way to use the classic client AND/WITH UOassist or Razor loaded I think it would be really doable and ALOT of fun. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:51 pm

Bumping a four year-old thread is unnecessary at this point since you already have a current thread related to your issue. Four years ago, compatibility was added for UO, but clearly something could have changed in the last few years. This is common when certain games aren't played/tested on a regular basis.

Return to Other