FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Skyforge

Moderator: MiRai

<<

inmysights

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:30 am

Skyforge

With Skyforge open beta starting yesterday, I tried to launch it with ISB and even though you login with your other account the mygame launcher just switches back to the original logged in character even though you gave it another account to login with.

Hope this makes sense and we can get a way to launch multiple clients, game is amazing!
<<

Merfin

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Skyforge

The same thing happens for me. It is kind of like when you try to open Spotify when you already have an instance of it running, it just maximizes the already running window instead of opening a separate instance of it. Also, in my single instance that I had running, I wasn't able to get past the 'press Space to continue' screen. It seemed as if the game didn't register any key presses, but I was still able to CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G to open the menu.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:34 pm

You can add a Virtual File called MyComGames which might allow multiple launchers to load up. It uses a mutant of this name to prevent you from loading more than one copy.
You might need to close the previous launcher for Inner Space to start the next one though.
<<

inmysights

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 pm

si, I tried to virtualize the file and also cancel it out, both of them dont work, it still just brings up the already launched screen
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:34 pm

There is probably and cfg file or registry setting (or something) that needs to be virtualised as well.
I've also noted that the launcher sets up a named pipe which when it loads the sub launcher (it actually loads itself again as a sub process but with more command line variables), so it seems to be doing something funky to determine that there is already an existing process running. It may even be a simple case of virtualising the skyforge.exe, but I haven't got that far in my brute force looking (Lax is smarter at this than I am).
<<

inmysights

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

lol, Bob, dont say that, your help is amazing, and you are pretty badass your self! I am hoping we can figure something out, I would love to have some extra DPS on some of these missions
<<

inmysights

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 am

Any news on this or progress?
<<

Kraevin

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am

Any update on this? would really like to try and multibox this game =)
<<

Kraevin

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 am

Update: Still have not gotten this to work with skyforge and havnt heard anything from the devs about a status...

looks like ill be cancelling my sub, since i cant multibox with this game.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:59 am

Do what you need to do. If the only reason you're subscribed is to wait for support on this game, you're subscribed for the wrong reason and I can just give you a refund.

I have Skyforge installed to work on and will respond on this thread as soon as I have something useful.
Next

Return to Other