FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stream - Diablo 3 Mbox - Lvl 859+ x4

Moderator: MiRai

<<

KelzarSpain

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 am

Stream - Diablo 3 Mbox - Lvl 859+ x4

Hi guys!

I will do some regular stream on Diablo 3 Europe SC NS servers.

Levels from 820 to 840 on the Mbox team atm.

Runing all classes mixed up ( Crus, DH, DH, DH atm :D )

Come in, ask whatever you want and enjoy it!

If you like the stream plz follow me! Thanks!

http://www.twitch.tv/KelzarSpain
Last edited by KelzarSpain on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Stream - Diablo 3 Mbox - Lvl 820+ x4

Hello again friends:

Im working on making a new streaming setup with 2 computers. Im getting several troubles with its configuration ... but If I can make it works properly I will continue the stream again!

Atm the levels of the group raised up to 858-870.

On the stream I try to help any visitor who has questions about Diablo gaming, any class builds, tips for GR, Fast Rifting, etc ....

I have been playing that game since release on may 2012, and began multiboxing on december 2012. I have atm around 5.5-6k hours of multiboxing gameplay, so I have experienced a lot of Technical Issues involving Isboxer + Diablo 3, so maybe I can give you a hand on wrong things :)

Well as you see I dont have a super english vocabulary, but I will try my best effort I order to help you guys on the stream with microphone answers to any questions yo get!

Thanks for all, and if you go to the stream salute me!!! :D :D

BTW, I show you my screen configuration for 2 Screens Setup:

http://s22.postimg.org/6vik0kfap/Sc3.jpg Big Image
<<

KriS

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 am

Hi,

which GR level you can reach when you play alone with mbox?
Can you show any gameplay with crus+3xDH?
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 am

Hi Kris!

I havent done so much GR, but I managed to make gr44 with Support WD on main screen and tripe Helltrapper/MetiBolt DHs on 2nd 3rd and 4th.

I make 100% all 40 Grs, and after that I begin to fail sometimes, maybe 85% 41s, 70% 42s, etc ...

You can see my dayly FoM runs with that Crus/triple sentry DH setup on http://www.twitch.tv/kelzarspain/profile/past_broadcasts (mostly are 10+ hours streams).

I have many group combos depending on what to do (fast rifts, caches, Grs, Trials ... ) but right now Im playing mostly all time with that crus/3dh for FoMs xp runs.

I have on all accounts DH fire, DH light Met/Helltrap, Jade Doc, Pet Doc with kukri, Support wd on 1st and 4th, Monk Support on 1st and 3rd, Crus support on 1st and 3rd, Fenix Wizard on all accounts, Support wiz on 3rd, Raekor Barbs on all accounts, Frost DH etrayu on 4 accounts, bp7 fire calamity DH on 2nd account, and I have Crusaders prepared for ShotgunMirinae build when the Seasson shield goes to non Seasson drops.

When seasson 2 begins I will make also on non Seasson DPS monks, so I can use the on OnlyMonk groups, or adding them on mixed groups.

:)
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Im working on making a new streaming setup with 2 computers. Im getting several troubles with its configuration ... but If I can make it works properly I will continue the stream again!

I have finished my change of stream PC Mode and the stream is live again!!

Lets talk in there :)

Thanks friends!
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Stream - Diablo 3 Mbox - Lvl 859+ x4

Some highlight from the Stream :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb3hPnHO1Mw

See you in the twitch! :D

Return to Videos