FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Secret World & Age of Conan Multiboxing videos

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tharrom

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 am

The Secret World & Age of Conan Multiboxing videos

First recording of The Secret World, Multiboxing The Quarry for the Nightmare mobs (open world group areas) for huge XP with my 1 hour bonus XP Potions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFN0_fBR0jY

I have Uploaded a few Videos of my Progression through Age of Conan. I no longer multibox this but its free to play so i can go back when ever i want :)
(i have footage all the way up to 80 but i haven't gone through it since i started multiboxing some new F2P games and TSW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Pr-dlT ... fVQc_58GX7
<<

gymrat2k

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 am

Re: The Secret World & Age of Conan Multiboxing videos

Thanks for the videos from AOC and TSW, I've watched and enjoyed them. Now you got interested me in multiboxing TSW also :)
I did get a grandmaster pack – lifetime sub – back when it launched but've mostly played AOC.
<<

Tharrom

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:13 am

gymrat2k wrote:Thanks for the videos from AOC and TSW, I've watched and enjoyed them. Now you got interested me in multiboxing TSW also :)
I did get a grandmaster pack – lifetime sub – back when it launched but've mostly played AOC.

Thanks for the response.

I also purchased a Grand Master Pack when TSW launched, but only started multiboxing when it went free to play and it went on sale for 1/3 of the price. I did enjoy Multiboxing Conan but due to the difficult in the dungeons i lost interest, I was able to complete Burning Sanctum but that was about it, at 80 i farmed Keshetta Epic for the boss mobs and then ventured into Onyx Chambers and killed a boss in there but had trouble after that and lost alot of motivation(i found the bosses to be much easier than a the trash they seem to do the same damage but there were 2 or more hitting you not 1).

I have been playing rift with the PRO setup, So i might use what i have learned and go back to Conan and give that a try.

Tsw is a bit easier and with the Ability And Skill Wheel i enjoy testing builds and being able to change on the fly for specific fights. i have cleared 2 dungeons so far and i have only been multiboxing TSW for a few days.
Looting is easy i just set the group to free for all and only roll on Rare or Epic items so i can just run past them and hit the Aoe loot Hotkey and continue on without going through the loot.
Most missions are multiboxer friendly with the Interact key you can usually run everyone over the item and interact at the same time, most missions share the objective so i only have to do it once but i have found a couple that require each character to pick up a specific item but that is okay with me since that rarely happens.

The only Missions that are not Multiboxer friendly are the main story missions with the Solo instanced areas and the investigation missions but i usually just avoid those and grab something else.

I could go on for awhile but i am kinda tired atm :D Good luck with Age of Conan it is a great game.
<<

gymrat2k

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:46 am

Tharrom wrote:I did enjoy Multiboxing Conan but due to the difficult in the dungeons i lost interest, I was able to complete Burning Sanctum but that was about it, at 80 i farmed Keshetta Epic for the boss mobs and then ventured into Onyx Chambers and killed a boss in there but had trouble after that and lost alot of motivation(i found the bosses to be much easier than a the trash they seem to do the same damage but there were 2 or more hitting you not 1).

I have been playing rift with the PRO setup, So i might use what i have learned and go back to Conan and give that a try.

I've found this as well, you have to be 100 % on top of everything in dungeons, else wipe was inevitable. Or do lower level dungeons...

Pro configuation was something I haven't heard about before. Will look into http://isboxer.com/wiki/Style:MMO_-_Pro

Tharrom wrote:Tsw is a bit easier and with the Ability And Skill Wheel i enjoy testing builds and being able to change on the fly for specific fights. i have cleared 2 dungeons so far and i have only been multiboxing TSW for a few days.
Looting is easy i just set the group to free for all and only roll on Rare or Epic items so i can just run past them and hit the Aoe loot Hotkey and continue on without going through the loot.

Most missions are multiboxer friendly with the Interact key you can usually run everyone over the item and interact at the same time, most missions share the objective so i only have to do it once but i have found a couple that require each character to pick up a specific item but that is okay with me since that rarely happens.

Sounds very promising. I found looting in AOC difficult to manage. The AOE loot hotkey in TSW should help a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

Return to Videos