FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[D3] Hardcore Multiboxing 4x100 Multiclass

Moderator: MiRai

<<

KelzarSpain

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:13 am

[D3] Hardcore Multiboxing 4x100 Multiclass

Hi there guys!

Im multiboxing since november 2012 after I was bored of playing my single char. I thought that playing 4 chars would make it much harder and then much more enjoyable :D

I began on Diablo 3 softcore and leveled 4 WDs up to level 100. But got bored once again! :P
Then I switched to hardcore and began a 4 WDs group again, but when they was 100 100 100 89 I got a Disconnect and lost 2nd 3rd and 4th chars ... At this point I decided to make a Multiclass Group with the best sinergy skills/runes to make the group even stronger, so decided to make WD (which already was at 100), Barb, Monk and Monk. Each one with different skills etc ...

Finally I got them all up to 100 and after many many many hours of farm each one of them is very close to world number 1 tops for each class =) (Wd 1st, Barb 4th, Monks 3rd and 6th).

Now I decided to level all the rest of the classes over Main account so working on 4 new groups:

Wiz / Barb / Monk / Monk
Monk / Barb / Monk / Monk
Barb / Barb / Monk / Monk
Dh / Barb / Monk / Monk

They are around levels 49-63 now, but this is being so funny to create new group sinergy skill combos! :D

I would like to share with you my last video were you can see how all this 5 "groups" of chars work together =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elb_RfxxNLA

Btw! If you like the Video I would appreciate your subs and likes :)

PD: My subcscription finish in 2 days so I would like to renew my new one using the 1st one who post his friend code so we both get a little of help :)

Thanks for all,
Kelzar
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 am

Re: [D3] Hardcore Multiboxing 4x100 Multiclass

http://isboxer.com/multiboxing-diablo-3/videos/add

FYI, we give out 30-day Time Codes for submissions on the main area of the site. :)
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 am

lax wrote:http://isboxer.com/multiboxing-diablo-3/videos/add

FYI, we give out 30-day Time Codes for submissions on the main area of the site. :)

Nice to know! Just added the info on that Link.

How do I get the 30 days now? Is it automatic?
Btw, what you think about the vid? :D
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:04 am

I haven't had time to watch the full video yet but I skimmed it and it looks good ;)

Binzyrd handles submissions to the site, what happens is when she approves the link she'll add a Time Code to your account, which you can then go claim through "My Account" on lavishsoft.com for the free time

Return to Videos