FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Blackout Bingo !!!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nexxusofa178

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Blackout Bingo !!!

I've been spawn-camping the elusive Blackout Bingo mob for days now, and I think I finally got my kill:

(All screenshots from EverQuest 2)

1. Social Action After a long day of questing, here we are enjoying a drink at the guild hall bar

2. Dead Team Apparently the Elite Qeynos Castle guards didn't find it amusing when we charged the main gate in an aggressive manner

3. Short video clip Just a quick vid of us grinding in the hole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuraGfrpbM

4. Favorite Thing to do My favorite thing to do is run challenging zones all by myself. Here I am forming up my full group complete with mercs. It's time to buff up and roll! I feel powerful and 1337 each time I can control a full group and complete a zone all on my own!

5. City/Town Setting Posing next to the famous Claymore Monument in the city of North Qeynos

6. Farming a resource Mining some rocks while my team has my back

7. On mounts Unicorns and wolves oh my

8. Dungeon Setting We're surrounded in the Sanctum of the Scaleborn dungeon

9. Leveling up Alright, just 9 more to go for max level!!!

10. Submit a link to ISBoxer.com A guide I did to help with macros in my favorite game
http://isboxer.com/multiboxing/guide/44-The-ULTIMATE-guide-to-EQ2-Macros-!!!!!

11. Multiclass team Warden Healer, Paladin Fighter, Ranger Scout, Illusionist Mage

12. Getting decent loot Decent fabled cloak from a exquisite chest in a lvl 80 x2 raid zone

13. Refer a friend Complete

14. Like the ISBoxer facebook page Complete (verification message sent with forum name)

15. Fighting multiple mobs All these guys never stood a chance!

16. ISBoxer facebook post Complete (verification message sent with forum name)

17. Computer/Monitor configuration Here's a shot of my window layout/monitor config - I run a full screen stacked layout with a dxNothing window on my secondary monitor with video feeds setup. My video feeds show the mini map, closeup of each character to make sure they're doing what they're supposed to, tracked quests, current target, melee/range indicators, casting bar, health/mana bar, and overall screen view for monitoring. I also have the mini map and melee/range feeds as repeater areas so I can check the map for quest areas/icons or toggle on/off melee or ranged. My secondary monitor on the left is a smaller resolution which is why the screenshot looks smaller on that side:

18. Active PVP Thank you ISBoxer for helping me control the chaos that is PVP multiboxing in EQ2

19. Flying Flying in the city of Paineel

20. Ridiculous Outfits I was embarassed to even dress up to take this shot. I hope none of my guildies saw me...

21. Show off/brag This is the trophy room in our guild hall. You can take the head of certain Raid Mobs in EQ2 and convert them to trophies to triumphantly display in your hall. This is us showing off our past kills!

22. Killing a dungeon boss We're just about to bring down Aiden, the dragon boss from the Ward of Elements raid zone. I think our trophy room is about to get one more entry!

23. Most boring place possible In the ol' crafting instances where boredom turns the minutes to hours and the hours to days.....

24. ISBoxer Forum Post A post unrelated to EQ2? That might be a first for me:
http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21742#p21742

25. Completing a quest Here we are all completing a quest with the reward pop up on each of our screens

I believe this meets the successful requirements for a Blackout Bingo, therefore I'm submitting my official bingo game card here:

Thank you for your time.
<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: Blackout Bingo !!!

Those were a lot of fun to look at, thanks! Nice job on the Blackout. :)

Return to Screenshots and Pictures