1. There are 5 full-screen stacked clients on the right on my main monitor. Down the left, on my second monitor, is a dxNothing window with video feeds of is1-is5. They are fully interactive.
2. I've now clicked in the video feeds of is1-is5 to open the merchant dialog for each character. Or you could turn mouse broadcasting on and hope all the cameras are lined up properly.
3. I press Ctrl+B and a new dxNothing window appears (I used a second swap group to achieve this). It contains 4 fairly small video feeds of the merchant dialog and my bags, one per slave. Sadly, they are too small to use.
4. Voilà! I mouseover one of the small bag feeds and it expands to fill that dxNothing window. It's fully interactive and close to normal size. I can sell my junk from here!
5. It even accepts keyboard input so when I discover an upgrade sitting in my bags I can equip it without leaving this window.
6. And when I mouseout from that dxNothing window, all the feeds go back to how they were.
7. Pressing Ctrl+B again hides all my bag feeds and their dxNothing window so I don't get distracted by the movement in those windows as I am going about my business. And I can use that part of my screen for something else.